Research Principles at the laboratory
1. Work when you work, relax when you relax. – Focus is most important
2. Take ownership in what you do.
3. Spend 50 hours/week minimum at office. – Now is the time to learn the fundamentals.
4. Value the learning process. – Rome was not built in a day.
5. Be ambitious and enjoy student life.
Steel Concentrically Braced Frames
Application of Adhesives in Steel Structures
Steel Eccentrically Braced Frames
Seismic Performance Evaluation of Existing Structures
Steel Structures using HSA-700 High-Strength Steel